Monday 24 March 2008

Easter Snow

We've had a load of snow this morning. It didn't lie but I can live with that for the joy of walking in the snow flurries. As soon as I noticed it was snowing the big kid in me decided that now was the perfect time to go to the shops, so on goes the scarf, coat and hat and out I go for a wander up the road in the blizzard (ok, it wasn't *that* heavy but give me some poetic license please). I was sure it would stop at any moment but it snowed for over an hour before easing off and then stopping.

The weatherman the other night said that we were statistically more likely to have a white Easter than a white Christmas. Really? If only this snow had fallen three months ago then I'd have been happier. Yes, I *like* snow.

1 comment:

Gareth said...

It was good wasn't it.
I did the same donned my winter coast, and scarf just so I could go out for a walk.