Wednesday 19 March 2008

BuffyCast

Wouldn't you know it but I missed the BuffyCast from the National Museum of the American Indian tonight. I was on Firefox and seeing nothing so switched over to Internet Explorer and there she was! I must be missing a plug-in or something in Firefox - so annoying!

I just caught the last few minutes of the webcast, but Buffy's looking good. She mentioned that she was hoping to tour all over Europe later this year with, I think, Richie Havens. Buffy was in Denmark or Norway last year, so hopefully 'Europe' will include London this time - or, let's face it, anywhere in this country and I'll be there!

In just over a week I'll see Buffy for myself at the Highline Ballroom in New York. I am looking forward to that immensely...

1 comment:

Michael Coscia said...

I missed it too. Hopefully they'll post it on the site for replay. Did you get my email about Buffy wanting you to stop by and say hi after the show? I wish I could be there... Michael