Monday 4 September 2006

O Woe ...

I avidy read Amanda's latest blog this evening (a particular treat for me) and my face gradually fell. Isn't it almost illegal for the red-tops (no names, no pack-drill, no libel suit) to report accurately?

A few months ago, after the Dresden Dolls were on 'Later... with Jools Holland' the red-top gossip page reported a "romance" between Amanda and Ricky (thing) from the Kaiser Chiefs. Naturally, I dismissed it. Amanda is art and Ricky is, well, white-boy pop (to paraphrase).

But it seems to be true...

I (obviously) wish Amanda well but would welcome a full statement as to what he's got over me?

I will listen to the lyrics of future Dolls songs with interest.

I've put the soundtrack of 'Avenue Q' on the CD player to cheer me up.

Sigh

2 comments:

chrisv said...

Yeeesh...

redhairedqueer said...

Ew! You've not turned into one of them firm wristed types have you?