Thursday 7 September 2006

Live At Carnegie Hall

I am in a state of shock. It seems that I have just procured through the interweb a lost Buffy CD, a CD that was issued in 2004 and then withdrawn almost immediately for some reason - Live At Carnegie Hall.

I received an email through the Buffy mailing list saying there were two copies for sale on Amazon.com but by the time I logged on there was only one and then my fingers did the walking double-time to snap it up pronto. There are now no copies available on Amazon.com.

How excited am I? A new Buffy CD! I might have to faint any minute ...

But I'll wait till I have it in my hot, sweaty hands before I get too excited - I recall all the trials and tribulations I faced when trying to get the 'Many A Mile' CD and the number of times I was let down through online sources...

A new Buffy CD! Ooooooo!

>THUNK!<

2 comments:

Michael Coscia said...

Good news - Buffy's Live at Carnegie Hall CD will be relaeased on December 24, 2006. CDUniverse.com is already taking pre-orders. - Michael

Owen said...

Good news indeed!