Tuesday 19 September 2006

O fiddle-di-di

OK, what I mean to say is, 'O feckity feck feck!'

I'm in the last few hours of international Talk Like A Pirate Day and I've just found out! All those missed opportunities to let people think I'm even wierder than usual by hunting out my best pirate vocabulary, stringing it round me like a recently liberated pearl necklace and then slashing 'em with some ascerbic pirate wit ...

I could've been a-swashbuckling all day (carefully, of course), cursing and insulting land-lubbers (and southerners).

I have high hopes for a pirate in the family on me Dad's side and I've missed such a great opportunity to make him proud of me - if indeed he was a pirate (whoever he might've been - doing a family tree to find out who he is/was is too much effort, I'll continue with the fantasy, thank you).

Now to hunt out my 'Pirate Jenny' CD and celebrate properly!

Ooo ar, blogger me lad!

No comments: