Sunday 23 July 2006

FEEL THE NOIZE!

oOOOooooOoooooOoooOOOOOOoOOOOOooooo I can't wait!

7 August is just *too* far away for me to be able to survive without some form of artifical stimulation. I have my lovely Dresden's book to keep me going. I'm seeing Madonna. I have Mary Tyler Moore DVDs. I have a DVD of an academy award winning documentary about the Navajo people battling energy companies for land narrated by Buffy Sainte-Marie. A new New York Dolls album and new X-Ray Spex collection being released this week. I have the world wide resources of the interweb. Will this be enough to keep me going?

7 August sees the release of:

Beginnings/Play It Loud
Slayed
Old, New, Borrowed and Blue


All major landmarks in the artistry that was, is and always will be the Lords of Noize, the almighty SLADE!

SLADE ALIVE! is issued on 21 August and comprises all their live recordings on a 2 CD set. Then more albums to follow later in the year.

This is such an important event in the history of humankind that it may well lead on to world peace and the inevitable collonisation of nearer star systems. Quite possibly.

Play.com is the first to advertise the albums and will have my undying gratitude for this gift to homosapiens.

Slayed and Old, New, Borrowed and Blue include 'B' sides never previously released on CD.

I can't wait to feel the noize again!

No comments: