Tuesday 9 May 2006

Top Ten iPod

Ok Ok, I know you've been clamouring for my top ten on the iPod machine, so here it is:

Back To The Drive ~ Suzi Quatro
Darling Don't Cry ~ Buffy Sainte-Marie
I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair) ~ Sandi Thom
He's An Indian Cowboy In The Rodeo ~ Buffy Sainte-Marie
Panic In Detroit ~ David Bowie
You Can Do Magic ~ Limmie And The Family Cooking
The Coast Is Always Changing ~ Maximo Park
Glitter In Their Eyes ~ Patti Smith
Public Image ~ Public Image Limited
God Is A DJ ~ Pink

Not very different, really, from my last 'top ten', the main addition being Sandi Thom whom I will have the pleasure of seeing in a week or so at the Academy Bar in Islington.

My new favourite song is 'Sing' by the Dresden Dolls - it's a grower. I'm distressed that I still haven't received my tickets to see them on Friday. I phoned Ticketmaster and it seems that my tickets were sent in March by special delivery but I haven't had any 'we called but you were out cards'. I tried to get them delivered today (monday) but I've now had a text to say they'll be delivered to my workplace on Tuesday - shame I'll only be there until lunchtime after which I'm off to Birmingham for my sins. O dear, I'm starting to worry...

No comments: