Tuesday 23 May 2006

Big Brother Coherence

I'm not sure I can make a coherent comment on Big Brother. It's still early days and I'm still only just learning their names, but what a wierd bunch they are. They're all obviously "big personalities" otherwise they wouldn't have applied for the show but I can't help but wonder which nonentity exec at C4 chose this particular bunch and what they thought might happen when they started interacting? Or not interacting as the case might be.

At this early stage, none of them have particularly attractive personalties, the stereotype and token characters are quite sad and (being shallow) they're not a particularly nice looking group. They all so blatanty media savvy (or think they are). So, will I become addicted to it? Probably.

Give it a few weeks and a few evictions to whittle the numbers down to a more manageable level and who knows what appalling television they will produce...

No comments: