Thursday 9 March 2006

Purple Walls

This weekend sees our big move at work and I'll lose my office since we're all going open-plan. My office will be turned into a meeting room and I'm moving onto the other side of the floor with my team. I'm not too bothered really except that I realised today I'll be sitting in front of a big purple wall.

Our colour scheme seems to be purple and cream. We've had great debates this week (they started re-decorating last weekend) about what the colours actually are and I think the consensus is that the colours are lilac and ivory... I still maintain purple and cream!

Very '70s!

2 comments:

redhairedqueer said...

Open plan offices are the work of the devil. You have my sympathies.

But what's wrong with purple? It's my favourite colour!

Owen said...

Purple? O poo!

Is that a sufficiently intellectual respose?