Saturday 4 March 2006

Top Ten iPod

Apply Some Pressure ~ Maximo Park
Graffiti ~ Maximo Park
I Won't Let It 'Appen Agen ~ SLADE
I Been Down - Buffy Sainte-Marie
Darling Don't Cry ~ Buffy Sainte-Marie
Rock and Roll (Part 2) ~ Gary Glitter
Postwar Glamour Girls ~ John Cooper Clarke
Getting A Drag ~ Lynsey de Paul
My Life In Reverse ~ Maximo Park
Buick MacKane ~ T.Rex

The top ten doesn't really change that much, does it? Kim Weston drops out of the chart and in comes some Glam Rock (I think this is due to preparing for another Record Bag DJ session).

When there're over 1,000 songs on the iPod it takes a while to play the same song more than a few times. I'm loading Suzi Quatro's new album onto my iPod now, so let's see if little Suzi can make a dent in the charts... I hope so!

No comments: