Friday 3 March 2006

Buffy Sainte-Marie Albums

Imagine my joy at receiving a small package this morning from Holland - three Buffy Sainte-Marie CDs of albums that have never been released on CD:

Buffy / Changing Woman / Sweet America

I've got them all on vinyl but not on CD. Pieter who runs the excellent Buffy tribute site offered burnies and I jumped at the chance. I already had a CD of 'Buffy' (courtesy of Chris for Christmas 2004). I've been listening to the other two albums in turn all night since getting home from the Retro Bar where I failed to live up to my reputation as an international superstar DJ since all the DJ slots were taken - drat! Double drat since I was going to play a Buffy track as song four.

But I've got Buffy albums to keep me happy!

Now I've just got to track down all the singles and 'B' sides that aren't on the albums and get them digitised too... it's a never ending quest ...

No comments: