Tuesday 1 September 2009

Another Big Plinth Poo!

Ok, I can take a hint, you think I'm not creative or worthy and would probably just sit there taking photos of people taking photos of me. But, how do you know I wouldn't put on a mini-circus show, or strip and paint my body in 15 different colours or build a castle out of matchsticks? That's it, you see, you *don't*.

What am I wittering on about? The Plinth People have rejected my kind offer to be part of the Fourth Plinth project. I expressed my distress in not being selected in August and here we are again with an even bigger poo. Since my artistic integrity is being doubted then I loose all faith with the Plinthn and have removed the badge I put on the right hand side of this blog to help promote it - see? it's not there any more. That'll show 'em!

Mind you, I think I'll still use the Plinth as my meeting place of choice for the rest of September - if I'm going into the West End I think I'd still take a peek at what the Plinthers are doing...

Ich bin kunst!

No comments: