Sunday 6 September 2009

Bananarama - 'Love Comes'

The 'Nanas are back! This is the new single from Bananarama and it's pretty damn fab, with Keren and Sara looking gorgeous as ever in the video. There's no 'story' to the video, just the lasses looking groovy robed and dis-robed in various scenes, and they've even combed their hair.

I know they haven't really been 'away' as such - I saw them a few years ago doing a promo thing with the Scissor Sisters and it was a little bit fab to be waved at by Keren from the second floor windows of The Forum while we queued to get in. I downloaded the single this morning and am playing it non-stop. The album is out on 14 September so I think that'll be another one to invest in with my pocket money. September's going to be an expensive month...

Welcome back, 'Nanas, I hope this is a big success!

1 comment:

chrisv said...

It's not everyone who can pull off a Union Jack Puffball but Keren can rock any look if you ask me.