Sunday 4 February 2007

Two Fingers

Well, that teaches me, all right. Don't stick two fingers up to bugs and such creatures since it only makes them try all the harder.

I had a flu jab back in November to protect me from the nasties and guess what? One of the critters got through my microscopic defenses. Bugger.

Mind you, while I was half asleep, shivering and feverish yesterday afternoon, listening to the glorious new album by James Whild Lea, I planned out SLADE's one-off reunion gig at Earls Court which would be recorded for DVD and CD. I even planned the enchore where they came out in full glam regalia for a final time with Suzi Quatro and Andy Scott as special guests (Suzi supported SLADE on their 1972 tour). The DVD and CD were called 'SLADE Alive 2007' so they'd better get planning to make sure it all happens this year. I'm available for consultation and I'll waive my usual fees.

No comments: