Thursday 1 February 2007

M Park in May

Take that you touts! I bought tickets to see Maximo Park before they go on general release tomorrow so I don't have to pay your inflated prices and line your pockets while you take the joy and pleasure out of the lives of fans who only want to see their heroes.

There was a link in the latest email missive from the Maximos to an advance-buy site. The downside is that they're selling through SEE and (as ever) the tickets will be sent by special delivery and a signature is required. Why do they do that?

Maximo Park in May at Shepherds Bush and at the Forum - yes, twice. I'm sure I have a pleased smirk on my face. It meant I was late for work again but, actually, there's so few of us these days that they should be pleased I went in at all.

No comments: