Thursday 18 January 2007

Top Ten SLADE

I've been in a bit of a SLADE mood today so thought I'd share some news on my listening habits...
Top Ten SLADE

The ten most played SLADE tracks on my iPod are:

Nobody's Fool
Hi Ho Silver Lining
It's Alright Buy Me
Run Runaway
How Does It Feel
We Won't Give In
Pouk Hill
Mama Weer All Crazee Now
Cum On Feel The Noize [live]
Let's Have A Party

Ten Last SLADE

The ten last SLADE songs played on my iPod:

Kill 'Em At The Hot Club Tonight
Mama Weer All Crazee Now
Wild Winds Are Blowing
Radio Wall Of Sound
It's Alright Buy Me
Let's Dance '88
Ginny Ginny
Leave Them Girls Alone
Pouk Hill
Let's Call It Quits

Ten SLADE-on-iPod Facts

1. There are 170 SLADE tracks on my iPod.
2. The oldest track is 'Delighted To See You' by the N'Betweens (as they were back then) from about 1967.
3. There are four versions of 'Get Down And Get With It'.
4. The longest track is 'Ready To Explode' at 8:31 minutes, closely followed by 'Born To Be Wild' at 8:12 minutes.
5. The shortest track is 'Let's Have A Party' at 1.47 minutes.
6. The track I'm listening to now is 'You Boyz Make Big Noize'.
7. Most tracks are from 'The SLADE Box'.
8. The quietest song is 'Coz I Luv You', an accoustic version by Noddy Holder on 'The Grimleys' soundtrack.
9. 81 tracks have yet to play on iPod.
10. Tracks begin with every letter of the alphabet except Q, V, X and Z.

No comments: