Saturday 13 January 2007

Ragamuffin Alert

It is much to my shame that this is my first Dresden Dolls blog of the year - I must've been very distracted indeed not to have followed the adventures of Amanda and Brian during their sojourn through The Onion Cellar. Tomorrow night is the last performance so it'll be interesting to see what shows up in Amanda's blog afterwards. Her recent blogs haven't been the most upbeat but, looking on the bright side, she should get a good song or two out of the experience.

I don't know what's in store for the Brechtian punk ragamuffins this year. There hasn't been any news about the DVD filmed at the Roundhouse shows in November but I assume that should be out in the first half of the year. A tour perhaps? Maybe a new album (please)? How to feed the addiction?

In the meantime, I think they've probably earned a holiday. But not for too long, of course.

No comments: