Friday 4 August 2006

Bounce for Madonna 2

Guess what? Saw herself again this evening, closer to the stage, on the other side of the auditorium so had a different view - and this time I took my camera. It was an excellent show - better than the first time so this must be marked as 15 out of 10.

I still loved the rock goddess 'I Love New York' and 'Music' sections and I'd add the 'Jump' sequence with the dancer-lads leaping all over a huge climbing frame (which was incredibly exhilerating and exhausting to watch) and Madonna's wierd slo-mo drunken version of 'Let It Will Be' - most excellent indeed. In fact, it was all good. And to top it off, she gave me a balloon which I worried about all the way home but it got here safely!

Here are some photos:



















3 comments:

chrisv said...

Oooo I've had a thought... maybe you should ask Personal Trainer Nick to teach you some Parkour (aka leaping over the huge climbing frame)!

Owen said...

Pah! I could do that in me sleep!

But notice how they didn't do any of those difficult hold-in-you-belly-and-move-a-leg exercises I have to do!

chrisv said...

I think the hip-hop lad is doing it in the last picture....