Friday 30 September 2005

Salivating in anticipation ...

O wow! Look what I've found!

Released on 28 November (according to eil.com) is a best of S L A D E DVD and double CD. Cor! The DVD has a lot of material that's not on the 'Wall of Hits' video so this is a very exciting development. There's nothing new on the (remastered) CD but I don't care - I want it!

The DVD track listing is:

1. Coz I Luv You - Promo Video
2. Mama Weer All Craze Now - from Top Of The Pops
3. Gudbuy T'Jane - Promo Video
4. Cum On Feel The Noize - Promo Video
5. Skweeze Me Pleeze Me - Promo Video
6. My Friend Stan - Promo Video
7. Merry Xmas Everybody - from Top Of The Pops, 1975
8. Far Far Away - Promo Video
9. Thanks For The Memory (Wham Bam Thank You Mam) - Promo Video
10. Let's Call It Quits - Promo Video
11. Nobody's Fool - Promo Video
12. My Baby Left Me - That's All Right - Promo Video
13. Give US A Goal - Promo Video
14. My Oh My - Promo Video
15. Run Run Away - Promo Video
16. Radio Wall Of Sound - Promo Video
17. Hear Me Calling - from Granada TV's Six Of The Best
18. Look What You Dun - from Granada TV's Six Of The Best
19. Darling Be Homes Soon - from Granada TV's Six Of The Best
20. Coz I Luv You - from Granada TV's Six Of The Best
21. Get Down And Get With It - from Granada TV's Six Of The Best
22. Born To Be Wild - from Granada TV's Six Of The Best
23. Them Kind Of Monkeys Can't Swing - from Slade in 'Flame'
24. Take Me Bak 'Ome - from 2G's and the Pop People
25. Everyday - from Top Of The Pops, 1972
26. How Does It Feel? - from the Russell Harty Show, 1975
27. In For A Penny - from Supersonic, 1975
28. The Bangin' Man - from Supersonic, 1975

How can I find out if this is all true? There must be a website about future releases ...

No comments: