Friday 16 September 2005

Lost love

I feel so guilty... someone has just declared their love for me on a certain chat site I frequent. I had no idea, just friendly banter and then this happens. I don't think I've done anything to encourage it but you never know how a flippant remark might be interpretted. I'm at fault somewhere down the line, no doubt, but the important thing is the future not the past... I need to say something appropriate, positive but not encouraging that line of thinking... O dear.

Listening to my Rock Follies CD at the moment (the one from the first series) and the magnicient chorus of 'Biba Nova' ("We're all gonna live forever" repeated several times). Some good tunes on there! Wouldn't it be an idea to do a new Rock Follies series with the same actresses now, to show the development over the past 30 years... I'd watch it!

Had a 'big' meeting this morning (that wasn't really that big I realised after I got there) about getting computers into the homes of the most disadvantaged school pupils. Some interesting discussion with everyone have the *right* solution - most of which contradicted each other as usual. Why do 'third sector' groups (ie voluntary, community and charity) *always* have to present themselves as having the only possible solution to any potential issue or problem. Seems daft to me and easily seen through by anyone who knows the issues. Still, gotta smile and shake hands and make nice... it's really quite tiring though. And I wore shoes for the meeting as well!

1 comment:

chrisv said...

See... you are too friendly, chatting to stalkers on that darn site. I knew joining again for a month would end in tears.

Your stalker does have good taste tho' I'll give him that much. xx