Thursday 11 December 2008

The iPod Pixie

Y'know when you put your trusty portable music machine on shuffle and it throws up all sorts of unexpected music? That's the iPod Pixie that is and today mine was truly inspired.

He's obviously been doing some homework and practiced spinnning the platters, working up to his masterpiece. This evening the pixie threw together a magnificent trio of 'Strength Through Music' by Amanda Palmer followed by 'Just A Little Lovin'' by Dusty Springfield followed by 'Cuz I Can' by Pink. Go on try it - it works.

Sometimes I love my iPod Pixie - mine's better than yours!

1 comment:

redhairedqueer said...

No pixie here, my iPod has become POSSESSED. The cover flow has gone bonkers and when I'm listening to Heart is says it's BAUHAUS, and when I listen to Rihanna it says it's the BEE GEES.

It must have been taken over by the spirit of my old pod, which I led, Myra Hindley- like, to be brutally murdered by rain.

AARRGGHHH!!!