Sunday 9 December 2007

Some Christmas Songs

I thought I'd share some of the Christmas music I'm listening to at the moment:

Siouxsie & The Banshees: ' Il Est Ne, Le Divin Enfant'
Marvin Gaye: 'Purple Snowflakes'
Kirsty MacColl & The Pogues: 'Fairytale Of New York'
Leigh Nash: 'Maybe This Christmas'
Eurythmics: 'Winter Wonderland'
Martha Wainwright: 'Merry Christmas And Happy New Year'
Kate Bush: 'December Will Be Magic Again'
SLADE: ' Merry Xmas Everybody'
Greg Lake: 'I Believe In Father Christmas'
John & Yoko: 'Listen The Snow Is Falling'
Wizzard: 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday'
Darlene Love: 'Marshmallow World'
Sufjan Stevens: 'C'mon! Let's Boogey To The Elf Dance!'
David Essex & Friends: 'I'm Goin' Home'
Essential Logic: ' Do You Believe In Christmas?'
The Ronettes: 'Frosty The Snowman'
The Polyphonic Spree: 'Happy Xmas (War Is Over)'
Showaddywaddy: 'Hey, Mr Christmas'
The Waitresses: ' Christmas Wrapping'
The Jackson 5: 'Up On The Housetop'

Plus, of course, Bing, Andy, Frank, Dean, Sammy, Rosemary and all the easy chums with those classic songs of yesteryear. So many great songs, sentimental, sad, happy and plain daft, and I love 'em all!