Tuesday 13 November 2007

Tom Tom Club 'Mistletunes'

I don't normally listen to festive music until after 1 December but I broke that rule this evening to play the new Tom Tom Club Christmas single which arrived today. There are four tracks:

1: Il Est NĂ©
2: Christmas in the Club (single version)
3: Christmas in the Club (extended)
4: Christmas in the Club (instrumental)

As the blurb says, "Tom Tom Club's very special christmas CD single! Not only great to listen too, but also makes a nice christmas tree decoration. Christmas in the Club features Mystic Bowie & Kid Ginseng."

It's not as bouncey as I'd have hoped for but, after all, one can't bounce too much at Christmas without spilling one's drink, so that's probably for the best.

2 comments:

redhairedqueer said...

Ooh! I didn't know about this - exciting!!

Francey said...

I got mine from the bands website, www.tomtomclub.net but haven't seen it in stores yet.