Wednesday 9 March 2011

Now That's What I Call Nasty

Ms RightNasty is doing her international superstar DJ thang at The Retro on 19 March to, as she says, "play records ... Add N (to X), Cabaret Voltaire, Hercules and Love Affair, Lo Fidelity All Stars, The Fall and that kind of stuff. You can buy me a drink if you want."

I'll be joining the queue at the DJ booth to ask for the mandatory SLADE track and offer a diet Coke.

She really is an international DJ having played in New York last year. Mind you, even I've DJ-ed at that booth in the past so I'm not terribly impressed... Dear reader, you will, of course, remember my triumphant 1972 set from a few years ago?

Still, you might want to drop by and test her DJing skills by asking for a really obscure electro or Northern Soul track. In the best possible taste, obviously, and very supportive.

1 comment:

redhairedqueer said...

Ha ha - thanks for this!

And as I always say: If you have any requests, keep them to yourself!