Monday 8 March 2010

Buffy Sainte-Marie: 'My Heart Soars'

This evening I downloaded a *new* song by Buffy Sainte-Marie! Well, not exactly new, I think it's from the mid-'90s but it's new to my collection - 'My Heart Soars'.

I found a 30 second clip of this song a few years ago, a song Buffy recorded for a Ba'hai album but it was only available in Canada. I'd never heard it all the way through, so it was great to hear it on YouTube. That sent me scurrying to my friend, Mr Google, to try to track it down again and, guess what? It's now downloadable! So I did. It costs $1.24 to download (and since I paid through PayPal I also had to pay VAT at $0.22) which is nothing for a new Buffy song. Download it here.

So, with thanks to David for posting about it on the Buffy email group and to Annie1844 for posting the video on YouTube, guess what I'm listening to tonight?

1 comment:

Daniela Kantorova said...

Thank you for posting about this song! I've been searching for it for years - used to have it on a cassette tape! Much love, and Allah'u'Abha!