Saturday 6 March 2010

Amanda Palmer: New Record

The delightful Miss Palmer is in Australia at the moment making people happy, doing shows, appearing on telly and, importantly, making a new record. Or, at least, recording songs. She invited people to pop into the studio last night to watch and join in. It was a bit short notice for me to jump on a plane and head down to Oz so I will not feature on her new record. I think she tweeted that she'd recorded something like 20 songs so there's plenty to choose from. No idea when it'll be released but it's good to know she's been back in the studio.

It's only a few weeks until the 'Evelyn Evelyn' record will be available and then, a short time later, Amanda and the Evelyn twins will be at Bush Hall at Shepherd's Bush. So it won't be long until I see her again. That makes me happy. Click the record cover to visit the Evelyn Evelyn MySpace page and listen to some music.

No comments: