Friday 30 October 2009

SLADE - 'Merry Xmas Everybody - Party Hits'

A new SLADE compilation album will be released on 23 November, just in time for Christmas. Including their Christmas songs, a New Year song and some big hits, it's a nice selection. There's nothing here that hasn't already been released, but I'll be getting it anyway.

  1. Merry Xmas Everybody
  2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
  3. Mama Weer All Crazee
  4. Let The Good Times Roll / Feel So Fine
  5. Coz I Love You
  6. Gudbuy T'Jane
  7. We're Really Gonna Raise The Roof
  8. Cum On Feel The Noize
  9. My Baby Left Me
  10. Skweeze Me Pleeze Me
  11. Let's Have A Party
  12. Hey Ho Wish You Well
  13. Let's Dance
  14. I'm A Rocker
  15. My Oh My (Swing Version)
  16. Standing On The Corner
  17. Do You Believe In Miracles
  18. All Join Hands
  19. Okey Cokey
  20. Here's To... (The New Year)

No comments: