Thursday 19 February 2009

Who Killed Amanda Palmer Songbook

Amanda's songbook to accompany 'Who Killed Amanda Palmer' is now available. It includes the sheet music to all the songs along with photos and tales of the songs. I *want* one. It only seems to be available through Amazon.com at the moment but I don't mind waiting for it to be delivered from America - I didn't get any merch at Amanda's last gig so this will be my contribution to her war-chest.


The Niel Gaiman book with photos of Amanda dead all over the place will be published in May so watch this space for more juicy details or sign up for Amanda's blog.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I too am looking forward to recieving my copy. I love AP's solo album and was delighted when I ordered the book. Hopefully, it'll be here either today or tomorrow.