Saturday 28 October 2006

This time next week...

This time next week I'll probably be wending my merry way home from my first encounter with the marvelous Dresden Dolls. Co-incidentally, I've received an email with the following information about the shows:


Hola Comrades!
the time is upon us,
and there are still some tickets left:

FUCK THE ROCK AND ROLL CIRCUS
THIS IS THE PUNK CABARET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DRESDEN DOLLS
TWO NIGHTS AT THE ROUNDHOUSE IN LONDON
NOVEMBER 3&4
Performers from all over the world are coming to create the
most epic dresden dolls experience known to man.
TWO DAYS:::TWO DIFFERENT LINE-UPS
November 3, 2006
November 4, 2006
w/ Edward Ka-Spel & Silverman of The Legendary Pink Dots, Reggie Watts, Sxip Shirey, Krin and Jonas of Cirque Eloize, Emilie Bera, Contortionist Raphaelle, Bang On! , and MC'd by Margaret Cho

note: the entertainment will start BEFORE DOORS even open! (7 pm).
do NOT be late, you will MISS THINGS.
also: we will be FILMING!!! both nights.
come ready to look pretty for the camera.


Gosh. Will I be sufficiently pretty to be captured on film? I must invest in a suitable outfit. I am getting a teeny bit excited.
PS: Amanda really does carry her skates round with her on tour...

No comments: