Friday 20 October 2006

Merch 'n' More

The latest news about The Dresden Dolls (it's my duty to keep you posted) is about Amanda's new MySpace site and their new merchanise for the autumn tour.

Amanda's new site - whokilledamandapalmer - features some solo songs presumably recorded at 'Fuck The Back Row' and a lot of lovely photos. I like this one, a nice virginal Amanda looking suitably coy, taken over the summer in Australia. Click on Amanda to go to her online world.

I also like the new tee shirt designs - here are three of them although there's supposed to be more. They're available on the American tour so should be available here. I wonder what else will be on sale? I need to start saving my pennies.

It's only three weeks away now and I *still* haven't received my tickets from my least favourite online booking agent... I might start biting my nails.

... and I must hunt out my badges...

No comments: