Tuesday 27 June 2006

Happy Monday

Monday's been a good day for a change and I like good days.

I received my Mary Tyler Moore Season 3 DVDs today and watched the first disc. That's a good thing. This is such a class series in comparison to most sitcoms and works for me. I need MTM to issue 'Rhoda' on DVD as well.

I received my long hoped-for Bambi Lake CD - My Glamourous Life As A Broadway Hostess- extra-speedily from America. The CD is a bit patchy but includes 'The Golden Age of Hustlers' so I'm happy. It's the only song of hers on the album, the rest are versions of 'show tunes' but they work to illustrate her tale.

I hear that SLADE albums will be re-issued with bonus material at long last - glorious news if true.

I find over 150 videos of the Dresden Dolls on YouTube (including a great version of 'Good Day') and learn how to add videos to this blog so it will, in truth, be all singing and all dancing in future.

I slept right through Sunday night without waking up in the wee small hours to take pain-killers for the first time in about 3 weeks.

Things are looking up!

No comments: