Monday 12 June 2006

The Dresden Dolls - 'Later...' 16 June

The magnificent and truly glorious Dresden Dolls will be on 'Later... with Jools Holland' on Friday 16 June. If you've never seen them then tune in and prepare to see the light... or at least video the show to watch when you get back from the boozer.

I'm also delighted to learn that they're due back in London in November for two shows at the Roundhouse - I can't wait! Further details will be posted when available.

Now, how can I lose lots of flab and become gorgeous in time for November - you never know, I might meet my special friend, Amanda, again. I'll need to read up on Ms Right Nasty's guide to stalking to perfect my skills.

I'm listening to 'Yes Virginia' at the moment (the Dresden's latest album) and the 'I'm pulling down me pants' song has just come on .... o dear... strange things happen when that song appears.

No comments: