Monday 21 November 2005

Christmas Arrives

This time next week I'll be revelling in my new S L A D E DVD, possibly watching it for the second time ... Counting down the days!

Christmas has arrived on Streatham High Road and it looks good! It could, of course, be brasher and brighter - I suspect the powers that be are aiming for 'festive and tasteful' - but the main challenge will be how many of the lights are still in working order at Christmas. It's certainly cold enough for Christmas, with frost beginning to show on the pavement in places on my way home from work. Bbbrrrr!

I've discovered the Flickr photo site and opened an account. I vaguely thought it would be an addition to my Wanadoo sites that I use for showing my holiday pics (and I've run out of free sites now) but it's not really. You've got to be a member to see Flickr photos. Still, my photos are there if you want to see them - just click on the 'badge' in the right hand column.

No comments: