Monday 2 August 2010

Message from Dave Hill

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Dave Hill of the mighty SLADE had had a mild stroke while on tour in Germany. Well, he's feeling a lot better now and posted the following message on Facebook:


Message from Dave Hill - To all the fans and friends I have, I would like to say I am deeply moved by the love and kind messages I have received by post and online from all over the world, it has really inspired me and I feel very positive. I am making a good recovery and look forward to seeing you all again when I return to the stage.
Love Dave


Y'know what I really like about this message? It's the sign off, 'Love Dave'. He's a big ole softy really, but it's nice to hear he's feeling better. A Lord of Noize will *always* be loved.

Take care Dave!

No comments: