Monday 12 July 2010

A *New* Buffy Sainte-Marie Album

Far be it from me to spread rumours - especially about a *new* Buffy Sainte-Marie album - but it appears that that's what we're getting. Or at least an album from the '70s that hasn't been released yet.

In her interview with The Smithsonian a week or so back, Buffy mentioned that she was currently touring North America with two albums, the excellent 'Running For The Drum' (of course) and an album called 'Pathfinder: Buried Treasures' on Appleseed Records. I've never heard of 'Pathfinder' or seen it in any of the discographies so I emailed Buffy's MySpace site and got the message back that it was being re-released in the USA and Canada and they were working on a UK release date. Scurrying off to Amazon Canada I found this...

My hopes are well and truly up. More news when I get it!

No comments: