Thursday 17 July 2008

'Who Killed Amanda Palmer?' Tracklisting

The tracklist for Amanda Palmer's solo record is now available:

1. Astronaut
2. Runs in the Family
3. Ampersand
4. Leeds United
5. Blake Says
6. Strength Through Music
7. Guitar Hero
8. Have to Drive
9. What's the Use of Wondrin
10. Melissa Mahoney
11. The Point of It All
12. Another Year

I've heard some of these songs before and some I've played for ages in live versions but it'll be great to hear studio versions. I'm particularly pleased to see the inclusion of 'Ampersand', one of my favourite Amanda songs. There's a new video for it on YouTube here where you can listen to it and see the visual depiction of the song ... but I'm not looking at it. I'll wait for the record to come out to listen to it for the first time in all it's new glory. I am *so* restrained....

No comments: