Thursday 1 May 2008

'The Devil's Beat' - Sandi Thom

I received a message from Sandi Thom's MySpace tonight to say she was on Graham Norton's show playing her new single, 'The Devil's Beat', at 10pm. I glance at the clock and it's 10.25pm. So I quickly tune in and, just in time, catch the start of Sandi singing her new song wearing the shortest miniskirt this side of Britney getting out of a car in LA. You know what I mean.

Anyway. She's now backed by a four-piece band that looks like they've been together for a while and are having fun being together. That's a good thing. The new single sounds like a nice bouncy thing and I'm pleased to report that Sandi wears glitter eye make-up. Glitter is important.

The new album is due later this month, 'The Pink And The Lily' and I'm quite looking forward to it.

No comments: