Wednesday 13 June 2012

Fashion Statement

Dear readers, I had a surprise today when my uniform for my role as a London Ambassador arrived. And it is pink and purple.

Now, I've known it was going to be pink and purple since I first saw the design back in February on a training day, but it's another thing to hold it in your hand. It's bright but it's not as bad as it could've been. I won't be embarrassed to wear it (I probably should be but I won't be, I'm determined).

I received two polo shirts, a fleece jacket and a rain jacket, all in the same design and colours, plus a cap, a backpack and a water bottle, all themed to match the clothing. I also received the plain black cargo trousers that finish off the uniform. Unfortunately, I was rather aspirational when I gave them my measurements and my aspirations haven't been met. I'll have to get some, ahem, bigger trews.

I'm still waiting for the trilby hat but I'll pick that up nearer the time.

What do you think?


No comments: