Tuesday 1 November 2011

Blog-o-Metrics

I've been having a look behind the scenes of this blog of mine and wondering whether I should change the address to make it more of a plastic bag. It's thrown up some interesting facts:
  • the busiest month so far was April 2011 with 3635 visits and 5417 page views;
  • as of today, I'm averaging 95 visits per day with a visit length of 1:39 minutes;
  • most people find my blog through a google search;
  • the most viewed post is the one about my para-umbilical hernia from January 2010.

What does this mean?  I'm not sure really.  It's quite nice that people seem to read my inane ramblings and stay around to read a post or two rather than leaving straight away. 

This blog has been going since 2005 and I think it's time for a makeover, a bit of a re-fresh and maybe make it even more plastic.  Watch this space...

1 comment:

Justin said...

I think the plastic bags thing is working well. Keep up the good work. Interesting site, don't know about the hernia thing though.