Wednesday 10 November 2010

Who Are You?

Hello, nice to meet you, but who are you?

I sometimes marvel at the number of people who look in on my blog, and the peaks and troughs of traffic (ie, you). Why do you look at some posts and not at others? You're still looking at my Jane Aire & The Belvederes post (for which, thanks) and even Jane Aire herself has commented on it, but I have no idea who you are. Of my recent posts, 'Whalesong' has been very popular but who reads poetry?

You rarely seem to read my last post, rather you read something older - I still see people are looking at my account of my hernia operation. Why is what I did last year of more interest than what I did last week? I am puzzled.

From the number of visits, I went off the boil earlier this year but have been slowly improving and I have no idea why. Would you mind giving me some feedback? Why do you like some blog posts and ignore others? I'd really like to know.

Love

PB


No comments: