Monday 30 April 2012

Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra

Amanda Palmer has announced her Kickstarter appeal to raise funds for her new record and, at the time of writing this, she's currently raise 129% of what she was asking for in less than a day. She's already exceeded the amount she was looking for to press and promote the album. Not bad, eh? Of course, the more she raises, the more glorious the packaging, the more outrageous the tour to promote the album and the more we will love her.  Naturally.

Here's Amanda announcing the Kickstarter:



I have already, of course, invested in a CD package but I'm mulling over the limited edition art book and the art gallery/gig package. Should I? Can I justify it in these times of austerity? What would I give for an AFP hug? Ah, now there's a difficult question.

Go on people, head on over to Kickstarter and get some art into your life.


Oh, and happy birthday Amanda!

No comments: