Thursday 7 May 2009

Maximo Park - 'Quicken The Heart'

I'm pleased to report that I've received an email to tell me that my pre-ordered copy of Maximo Park's new album, 'Quicken The Heart', is in the post and I should receive it either tomorrow or Saturday (or, at least, I hope I receive it!). It's officially released on Monday. You can already hear it streamed on their MySpace page but I'm resisting the temptation - I want the real thing.

I've ordered the special edition with a DVD (called 'Monument') of their live show before Christmas up in Newcastle. There are some clips from the DVD on their site and it looks truly fab - I've just enjoyed a great version of 'Going Missing' that ended with tons of sparkly stuff being showered on the audience - if only I'd been there...

Anyway, there's still time to order your own copy (details here). This is what I'm hoping to receive in the next day or so:

No comments: