Friday 3 April 2009

Buffy in London

Buffy Sainte-Marie will play in London for the first time in I don't know how many years, possibly not since the early '90s when she promoted 'Coincidence & Likely Stories'. Tuesday 28 July is Buffy Day at the Queen Elizabeth Hall on the Southbank.

Ms Right Nasty of Right Nasty Mansions got in touch this morning with the tantalising news asking if I wanted her to get tickets with her special Southbank buy-tickets-early membership. After calm reflection and prolonged thought I babbled 'yes of course buy buy buy!!' and she produced two tickets just off centre in the second row. Cooo! That's a few glasses of JD & coke I owe Her Nastiness. Muchas gracias!

Buffy in London means potential news coverage and guesting on shows and stuff. I'll need to keep my eyes peeled and get my pow wow in order. I'll have to plan this carefully...

1 comment:

redhairedqueer said...

I see the report I received that you were getting over-excited was not without foundation