Sunday 16 November 2008

Mr Sulu For King Of The Jungle

I accidentally caught the opening programme of this years' 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here' and have decided that Mr Sulu must win it. I started watching this show when John Lydon was on and I think George Takei will be the gentleman this year.

I've just seen Mr Sulu take a piss in a bush - I'm watching the 'aftershow' show thing on ITV2 which shows clips not on the main programme - so I'm sure we'll learn a lot about our celebs. Of course, whenever anyone mentions George they've got to add that he's gay - that'll get boring very quickly.


The other hero so far is Martina Navratilova. Both George and Martina seem relaxed and gracious, seem to be looking forward to it as a fun rather than a serious thing (well, it's not really going to do much for their careers) and seem genuinely nice people. How long will they keep their halo, I wonder?


Some of the others hold no interest for me at all but let's see what happens over the next few weeks, shall we?

No comments: