Tuesday 8 April 2008

Trouble

Does your blog ever get you into trouble?

This afternoon I was briefed about an event we're holding next week, shown the video materials and brochure and wotnot. The brochure had an empty page at the start with my name on it. Apparently I have to write the introduction since it's my event. And it goes to print on Friday so I need to get my finger out.

Before I could offer the obligatory, 'You what...?' in an outraged tone at the lack of advance notice followed by blustering and general babble, one of my colleagues chipped in with ' That won't be a problem, you go home an write a few hundred words in your blog every night, this'll be easy-peasy' (or words to that effect).

Ahem.

I don't blog *every* day and, besides, that's different.

*You* know who you are.

1 comment:

Gareth said...

Thankfully none of my colleagues are aware of my blog.