Saturday 8 April 2006

Madonna - August is the disco month

Phew! I have redeemed myself by securing tickets to see Madonna on her Confessions tour. I can now sleep the sleep of the righteous...

I missed the chance for tickets in A block yesterday afternoon by inconsiderately being in a work meeting (of little real import) and by the time I was out (only a few minutes) the tickets had gone. Drat. Seriously considered getting tickets further back and thought 'no'. I won't be able to see anything on stage and I don't want to just watch the video screens. No, I thought, I'll take my chances that an 8th date will be announced. Risky, I know...

Then this morning, waiting in vain for a new date, I got tickets in B3 on 13 August and the weight left my shoulders - phew! Not as good as Chris's tickets in B4 on 1 August, but not too further back and with a different view of the stage.


Then, um, just cos I'm nosey, I went back onto Ticketmaster later this morning and noticed that all the 'sold out' notes beside the dates were missing... ever the curious small blue thing (in the words of Suzanne Vega) I went >click< and I now have tickets in A2 row 12 for 3 August as well... I can't believe it... my credit card believes it, of course (o dear).

No comments: