Monday 16 January 2006

I Am Dull

Oh yes I am. I checked my palmtop calendar and, according to it, I'm doing nothing for the rest of my life... I have an empty diary for the remainder of January (although I've now added King Creole and the Coconuts next week, which I'd forgotten about). And nothing in the first weeks of February either. What a bore. There must be more to life than an empty diary.

Mind you, my top ten iPod songs have changed. I've had it on shuffle for the last couple of weeks and the list is now:

Itchycoo Park ~ The Small Faces
Same Thing In Reverse ~ Boy George
Don't You Want Me ~ The Human League
Into The Groove ~ Madonna
Swimming Horses ~ Siouxsie and the Banshees
Burn Baby Burn ~ Hudson Ford
The Passenger ~ Iggy Pop
The Pleasure Song ~ Marianne Faithfull
Ask The Angels ~ Patti Smith
Holidays In The Sun - The Sex Pistols

That's a very "adult" selection, isn't it? Or, for "adult" read "old"! I still haven't done the big iPod edit yet - seems like it's overdue now...

3 comments:

redhairedqueer said...

King Creole? I tink you got ya Elvis confuse' wit your Latin dance riddums, boi !!

You an' me and CV will be Coconuts by next week ... Stool Pigeon, ha cha cha cha

chrisv said...

I have already got my shredded glitter skirt and star-fish bra combo ready...

Owen said...

o dear... not again...