Thursday 14 November 2013

Slade - 'Live at Koko' DVD

23 months ago I went to see Slade play live at Koko just a week before Christmas 2011. This was Dave and Don's version of Slade, not the originals with Sir Noddy and Jim, but they played those classics songs of yesteryear which was good. The gig was filmed for a DVD and it looks like it's finally being released. And here is the cover.

I blogged about the gig at the time, about singing along to 'Merry Christmas Everybody' a matter or days before Christmas and how the audience was like me apart from the young people. I was disappointed it wasn't released last year - I have no idea why it takes so long - but I'm pleased it's finally coming out. It's available to pre-order on Amazon so it looks like it's really happening.

I know what I want in my Christmas stocking...




No comments: