Wednesday 26 October 2005

Does it confuse you?

Digital telly, I mean. I get confused on a regular basis.

Take this moment in time as an example. I'm watching 'Lost' on E4, that is, the episode that will be screened next Wednesday on ordinary telly while I'm on holiday. Great, so I won't miss an episode. Now I'm trying to work out when I'll see the next episode - not next Wednesday cos I'll be away and not next Sunday cos I'll be on a plane, so it looks like I'll have to see the next episode when it's actually broadcast on terrestial telly. How boring is that?

Unfortunately, I'll definitely miss Noddy Holder's new show on Wednesday evenings .... it's not repeated. >sigh<

5 comments:

chrisv said...

It should be pointed out that O's video refuses to work...

Gareth said...

Yet another Holiday!

How many do you get in Dfes?

redhairedqueer said...

Yeah, my heart fucking bleeds.

You're going to miss an episode of LOST while you're spending Hallowe'en (my favourite time of year) in New York (my favourite town).

BOO HOO ... POOR YOU !!

Owen said...

Bournemouth or Noo Yawk ... hhmmmm difficult decision...

And Gareth, I just get my meagre entitlement of leave according my long time-served employment status.

Pah, one takes a simple trip to do some shopping and they start ganging up on one...

chrisv said...

I don't think Dawn is feeling the love...