Wednesday 24 August 2005

It's All Too Beautiful...

Sorry, but I'm listening to M People at the moment before putting the CD up for sale on eBay ... I got high... I touched the sky... It's all too beautiful...

The joy of today (other than surviving an e-crime meeting at the Home Office) is that i won a S L A D E video on eBay - I'm always outbid on S L A D E items on eBay so I'm delighted to have won the video! It's the only 'official' video release of S L A D E hits so I'm happy - who's to say if there'll ever be a proper retrospective?

Spent seemingly ages this evening putting stuff onto the eBay turbo lister for sale in the 5p listing sale on Thursday. Let's see if it works... I have so many old videos to get rid of ...

I have been awarded the singular honour of being a linked blogger with the Princess Dawn of the Crystal Palace, aka Right Nasty, aka redhairedqueer. She has so many names. I'd do the same but I've got no idea how to do it. Keep it simple is my motto!

Been reading the David and Leigh Eddings book, 'The Elder Gods'. It starts off being intersting but soon becomes the standard banter about killing people that made 'The Belgeriad' so interesting and novel. The current book seems to just rely on the same litearary tricks rather than going anywhere new. Which is a shame. Would've been nice to have a different take on a new world rather than the tried and true old techniques being brought to bear. Still, I'm enjoying the book and will probably get the second book when it's available.

No comments: